Tuesday 4 August 2015

Terrorism has no religion

I write this post only because of my Muslim friends who still think that that 'Yakub memon' was hanged because he was a muslim,but i clarify to my friends that it is not true because you can preview from past that most of the hanged persons are from other religion so how can you say like that.And i want to salute Indian judicial system for taking such a good step. If you think like that then what you say about our late president Apj  abdulkalam he was also a muslim but he is in our hearts for ever because he does such types of work and he is not corrupted not a terrorist,so my dear friends don't think like that Yakub was hanged due to  his religion,he was hanged because he killed the innocent peoples of Mumbai.So my dear Muslim friend don't cry for them don't make rally for them because he was a terrorist if you really want to cry then cry for sir Apj don't  for Yakub and i have a request to all the politicians don't tell such foolish words that  his wife will sent to Raja sabha.Please don't tell like that it huts every one.I want to give a picture which hurts me and i think you people also. please give some valid comments about my post

No comments:

Post a Comment